Super T Aviation Welcomes back International Students!
Super T Aviation is now on Canada’s Federal list of approved Institutions for admittance during COVID!
International Students Information
Super T Aviation welcomes applications from International students who have completed a minimum
of a high school education or equivalent.
English Language Proficiency
The language of instruction and communication at Super T Aviation Academy is English. Regardless
of the country of origin or citizenship status, if your first language is not English you must
demonstrate proficiency in the English language before you will be admitted for Flight Training.
English language proficiency can be demonstrated by any of the following:
- Successful completion of Advanced ESL at Medicine Hat College
- Successful completion of an Alberta Education English Language Arts course (or Canadian
equivalent) that meets the academic requirements of the Flight School
- A TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) score of 550 on the paper based test, a
score of 213 on the computer based test , or a score of at least 79 on the TOEFL iBT
- An IELTS (International Language Testing System) overall band score of 6.0 with no band
score less than 5.5
- Completion of an Accredited Diploma or Degree at a Canadian post-secondary institution where
English is the primary language of instruction
- An Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) with a minimum of 7 in each strand
Note: Student ESL scores will be kept on file as part of the permanent
student record. Scores may be released to the Ministry, upon request, as part of any program
Upon acceptance to Super T Aviation Academy, students will be notified in writing by way of a
letter of acceptance from the flight school.
- How to obtain study permits
- Newcomer's Guide to Canada
- About Medicine Hat, Alberta
- Civil Aviation Medicine - Transport Canada